- Diversity : Canada is one of the most diverse countries in the world, with over 50% of the population speaking English as their first language.
- Cost of Study : Living Cost and Tuition Fee for International students in Canada are generally lower than in other countries such as the United States and the United Kingdom. The cost of going to school in Canada is affordable and you’ll earn Globally Recognized Qualifications/ Degrees that will set you on the path to Career Success.
- Safety : Canada is one of the safest countries in the world, with a low crime rate.
- Friendly Environment : The classroom atmosphere in a Canadian University is open and friendly, where professors are merely the guides that help students become independent learners. The Canadian Higher Education system is very similar to the Education System of the United States.
- Work opportunities : After earning your Degree and Acquiring at least one year of Work Experience, you may apply for immigrating to Canada. Canada also offers Permanent Residency options to its students (Subject to fulfillment of conditions)
- Top Ranked Universities : Most Top-Ranked Universities in the world are in Canada and have a long history and reputation in terms of Academic performance and employability rate. Few Top-Ranked Canadian Universities are:
- University of Toronto
- University of British Colombia
- McGill University
- University of Montreal
- University of Alberta
EDUCATION SYSTEM OF CANADA
||( DURATION in Years )
||( 1 year )
||(2 or 3 years )
||( 4 years of full-time study )
|Post-graduate Diplomas/Certificates (1 or 2 years )
||(1 or 2 years )
||( 1 to 2 years )
|Doctorate or PhD
||( 4 to 7 years )
Cost of Studying in Canada
Tuition Fee : Though Tuition fee vary from institution to institution and University to University, yet a student needs to pay between CAD$15,000 to CAD$40,000 per year for Study in Canada.
Other Fee : ( CAD$1585 per student ) This includes Institution Administration fees of around CAD$100, international student application fees from around CAD$250, compulsory fees for student services of CAD$500-1,000 and processing fees for a study permit (currently CAD$150 with a biometric processing fee of CAD$85)
Accommodation & Cost of Living in Canada :
The monthly cost of Living in Canada varies between CAD$600 per month to CAD$1,800 per month, depending upon type of rented accommodation or apartment.
SDS - NEW RULES TO APPLY FOR STUDY VISA
SDS is an abbreviation for “STUDENT DIRECT STREAM”. The Documentation Process and VISA processing time has been reduced. The VISA processing has also become more simple and now students can choose their desired Courses and Degree programs from vast list of options available. SDS Program consists following features:
- Minimum 6 Band in every module of IELTS
- Direct Medical Examination, 1 week before the application submission.
- Payment Receipt of the Tuition Fee of 1 year is Mandatory and must be shown by the student.
- 1 Year GIC of CAD$10,000 must be bought to cover up 1 year expenses while studying in Canada.